The ultimate in comfort and luxury, Aglaia has spacious dining and relaxing areas both above and below deck.
Aglaia offers accommodation for up to 6 guests comprising 1 owner cabin, 1 double cabin, 1 twin cabin, all en-suite including separate shower room. She is also capable of carrying up to 3 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
The yacht is a 23.8 meter carbon and kevlar cruiser racer weighing in at 42 tonnes, designed specifically for world cruising giving the ultimate in comfort, safety and performance.
The key features of Aglaia are as follows:
- Lewmar hydraulic sailing systems
- 380m2 sail area + option of 450m2 asymmetric reacher or 400m2 spinnaker
- Carbon kevlar laminate sails
- Fully air conditioned
- 3 x fridges, 3 x freezer units, 1 x deck drinks fridge
- Ice maker
- Full Bose interior/exterior entertainment system
- Latest navigation equipment
- Wireless iPad integration to navigation for onboard guests
- Dive compressor
- Full size washer/dryer
- Water desalination plant
- 4 watertight zones
- Acoustic and thermally insulated hull
- Automated safety system
Aglaia is also designed to provide a completely separate crew area including, sleeping quarters, crew mess, toilet/shower, access to deck and secondary navigational control.
Equipment such as the water maker, large fuel capacity, generator and massive provision storage mean that Aglaia is the perfect vessel for extended voyages, especially a world cruise!